Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hair Challenge

Today I started my 4 month hair challenge. I will refrain from heat and wear protective styles during this period. I'm hoping to retain 2 inches of hair. I love wearing my hair straight, so this will really be a challenge for me. If I can exercise some self control, the challenge may last a little longer. So, here are our starting measurements.

Left back: 12 inches
Left side: 11 inches
Left front: 10 inches
Right back: 10 inches
Right side: 10 3/4 inches
Right front: 10 1/2 inches

I just straighted my hair on Christmas Eve. So, I did a protein treatment and followed that up with a moisturizing deep conditioner. In my next post, I'll share my regimen and, hopefully, some pics. If anyone wants to join me during this challenge, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment