Thursday, December 9, 2010

You Know What Grinds My Gears.....

Well, if you really know me then you know the answer to that question is a lot of things. However, incompetence is definitely at the top of that list. If you cannot be a competent business woman or man and operate a competently run business then guess what??? Yup, that's right...don't start a business. And now it's time to put a business on blast....

The "Incompetent Business of the Month" award goes to
Tre Greek in Atlanta. Ladies and Gentlemen, sit back and listen to a tale of incompetence so great that it grinds my gears. So, I am a part of a very illustrious organization known to many of you as the great Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated. Recently, we welcomed 6 lovely and finer ladies into our chapter. So, I stumbled upon Tre Greek's website and was induced to buy some of the para offered for sale. I made my purchase on November 4th. On November 21st, after checking my mailbox 3 million times, I noticed that I did not receive any packages containing my long awaited merchandise. Puzzled and a little annoyed, I emailed the customer service website stating the following:

"Hello,

I placed this order over two weeks ago at this point and I have not received these products nor any confirmation of delivery. Can you please advise of the status. At this point I am very dissatisfied with the lack of communication regarding my order and would appreciate a full refund. Please advise immediately. Thank you."

I received the following monument of nothingness on November 23rd:

"Our apologies for the breakdown in communication. Our web host has an automated system to update customers on orders placed and it appears that it has not been working properly. We just became aware of the breakdown.
As it relates to your order. We have the charm bracelet, and necklace in stock. The Zeta tote is on backorder from our supplier. If you would prefer, we can send you the bracelet and necklace now and when the tote comes in, send it separately.
For your inconvenience, we can include a few complimentary Zeta items to show our gratitude to you for being a valued Tre' customer. If you would prefer to move ahead with the refund. We can process that as well. Please advise.
Regards,
Customer Service
Tre' - A Greek Boutique "

My response to that:

"Thank you for your response. Please send me the items that you can and I will wait for the tote."

And their response to that:

"We will ship them out tomorrow and will email you the confirmation number.
Regards,
Customer Service
Tre' - A Greek Boutique"

Guys and Dolls, it is December 9th 9:24 post-meridian and I have yet to receive a package or a confirmation delivery. Nope...nothing...

So, I sent Tre Greek an email yesterday and do you know my email bounced back to me?!?!?!?!?! So I called those incompetent individuals down there in the A-T-L and left a message. Of course, I have not received a response to date. Trust I will call again tomorrow bright and early. Oh, and the Better Business Bureau is my best friend.

Tre Greek...this is not over...you will not take my money in exchange for your tools of incompetence. No sir!!!!!


WOOOOOOSSSAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH


And that sophisticats and gals is one of the many things that grinds my gears.

Until next time! Grace and Peace be with you! Jesus is Lord!










No comments:

Post a Comment